Oral Presentation Guidelines
15-minute oral presentations:
- Presentation consists of a 10-minute oral presentation followed by a 5-minute discussion (time also includes all necessary preparation).
- Copy your presentation Powerpoint on the laptop in the conference room at the beginning of each session (Presenters' own laptops are not allowed).
- Oral communication of the work must be either in French or / English, however the Powerpoint slides must be only in English.
- Laptops will be equipped with Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Office 2010. Macintosh presentations should be formatted accordingly. Fonts installed in the PCs are only standard ones. Internet connection will be available in conference rooms.
- Please bring you presentation files (.PDF, .PPT, .PPTX and .ODP) on an USB memory stick or CD-ROM to the session room during break well before the session of your presentation.
- Be in the session room 5 minutes before the beginning of your session and introduce yourself to the Session Chair.
- Each conference room will be equipped with a laptop, screen, data projector and sound system.
- To avoid the delay of session, we do not recommend the use of presenters' own laptops for their presentations. Traditional slide projectors and overhead projectors will NOT be available during the sessions.
- For your information Provide on an appropriate paper a short and concise paragraph with your biographical information.
As your paper will be presented as poster, I would like to ask you to download the poster template available on our website : Download Template poster for ICIEM 2018 (90 cm * 120 cm)
This template is just to guide you, so the guidelines are not compulsory.
You are asked to bring with you the printed poster.